|Intake Date:||August 2021|
- Agatha, Female, Mixed breed.
- Born June2021. Age: 5 months
- 40 cm in the withers, weight kg
- Not yet spayed due to young age.⠀
- No health issues ⠀
- Very people oriented, communicative, playful, active, curious and kind. Development is in line with age.
- Very friendly with dogs, interacts with them every day. Has no aggression toward cats, shows interest toward them in terms of possibility to play and run. For 2 weeks lived with 4 cats
- Very affectionate, loves to sit on the arms, hugging, kissing, slept in the bed with foster human. Adores children, runs when hears children’s voices to play
- Good on a leash. Not yet fully house broken. Accidents happen due to irregular walks but it is obvious she will learn fast. Once there is consistency in daily walks she waits and does her business strictly outside.
- Picked up off the streets with her sister Linda in August, 2021. She was being kicked out of a pharmacy where she tried to hide from the rain⠀
- Microchip#: 900217000171092, Vaccinated